Leading for Change
How to Thrive During Uncertain Times
As a leader in a constantly evolving business environment, with many immediate priorities, it’s hard to know the best way to define and implement change, and bring everyone along with you. This book spells out the eight success factors that will enable you, as a leader of change, to create a pathway to your future vision.
When you have read this book, you will:
- Understand how to lead change more effectively, by understanding your role and choosing a process that suits your needs
- Be able to implement approaches that engage your stakeholders in contributing to your organisation’s success
- Know how to decide if you need an external facilitator to support your change efforts
- Learn practical tips to lead change, such as how to evaluate your progress and hold more effective change meetings
- Be ready to create a sustainable pathway for success
Kathryn Simpson is a respected and successful change leadership expert, with diverse career experience in Europe and North America. She has over twenty-five years of consulting and line experience with leading organisations, including Unilever, Mars, KPMG and GSK. Since 2007, she has been leading her own independent consulting business, partnering with leaders at all levels to help them achieve growth and sustainable success.